Dairy-Free Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 medium pancakes)
- Grind instant oats using a food processor to yield 1 1/2 cups oat flour.
- Whisk oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl. Add banana, cashew milk, egg, and avocado oil and whisk until just moist. Stir in raisins and walnuts. Let batter rest while griddle preheats.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Be careful not to overcook, as the sugars in the banana burn easily.
- This recipe is super flexible! Substitute in wheat flour, dairy milk, cocoa, melted butter, apple, almonds, or anything else that sounds good!
Per Serving: 262 calories; 16.3 26.9 4.9 23 480 Full nutrition