Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 8-inch square baking dish)
- Heat heavy cream, sugar, and milk in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir chopped chocolate into warm cream mixture using a wire whisk until smooth and chocolate has melted completely. Whisk eggs and vanilla extract into mixture gradually until well combined.
- Place French bread into the bottom of a shallow 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish. Pour chocolate mixture over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Remove pudding from the refrigerator, uncover, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until set, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool 10 minutes before serving warm, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold later.
You might also like
Per Serving: 402 calories; 28.6 33.6 6.5 114 162 Full nutrition