Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 511
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Dissolve sugar in water in a saucepan over low heat, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour frozen limeade, white rum, dark rum, amaretto liqueur, and orange liqueur into sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Scoop frozen concoction into cocktail glasses and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also pour the mixture into a glass pitcher and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours instead of freezing. Serve over ice in cocktail glasses.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 0.1 93 0 0 6 Full nutrition