Taco Baked Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 635
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 baked potatoes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pierce the skin of the potatoes with a fork. Place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Mix ground beef with onion, garlic, salt, chili powder, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Cook in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbled, about 10 minutes. Add water as needed to prevent beef from sticking to skillet. Drain and discard grease.
- Cut baked potatoes open. Spread butter inside and top each with the taco meat mixture, 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and 2 tablespoons salsa.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use your favorite cheese and substitute beef with any ground meat you like.
- All the ingredients can be prepared and cooked ahead of time and stored. Heat up when ready to serve.
Per Serving: 635 calories; 37.8 42.7 32 128 1093 Full nutrition