Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 678
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place pecans on a baking sheet.
- Toast pecans in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place torn croissants into the prepared baking pan. Pour milk over bread and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl using an electric mixer. Pour over bread mixture, blending well, using your hands if needed. Add toasted pecans, chocolate chips, and toffee bits. Mix well.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is cooked through and top is golden brown, about 1 hour.
- While bread pudding is baking, bring sugar, half-and-half, and butter to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and let custard simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove custard from heat and let cool slightly. Pour in vanilla extract and stir well.
- Remove bread pudding from oven and serve warm with custard sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 678 calories; 33.2 87.3 9.5 107 531 Full nutrition