Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Whisk milk, sugar, butter, and eggs together in a large bowl. Add bananas. Add croissants and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour so croissants can absorb some of the liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set and top is golden brown, about 1 hour. Let cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, butter, and rum in a saucepan. Cook and stir until melted together, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream. Pour warm sauce over the bread pudding right before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a smaller baking pan; it depends on the size of the croissants. I make sure the dish is filled to the top to have some thickness.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 24 72.1 6 94 335 Full nutrition