Mini Frittata Muffins
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 mini frittata muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 395 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl; beat with a fork until blended evenly.
- Distribute tomatoes and green peppers amongst the muffin cups and sprinkle with Colby-Jack cheese. Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup until filled to the top. Mix each muffin cup carefully with a fork to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops start to brown, about 20 minutes. Remove and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use pre-shredded Mexican blend without seasoning instead of Colby Jack cheese.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 23.5 5.3 22 371 1251 Full nutrition