Tres Leches Bread Pudding
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 360
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 2-quart baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Add bread cubes and stir until well incorporated. Let sit for 5 minutes so bread will absorb some of the liquid. Add walnuts and raisins and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Dot with Neufchatel cheese, pressing down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular cream cheese instead of Neufchatel cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 15.9 46.2 10.7 30 183 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Best bread pudding I've ever made!! I did not use the cheese and also I didn't cook it until a tooth pick came out clean. I think it settles down once it is cooled. I probably cooked it too l...