Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 282
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 potatoes)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat; close cover. Place four 6-inch square pieces of aluminum foil on a work surface.
- Prick each potato several times with a fork and place onto a square of foil. Top each potato with 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt. Wrap foil around each potato.
- Reduce the heat of the grill to medium. Place potatoes on the grate. Grill until tender, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the grill. Unwrap the foil and serve with sour cream.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Margarine may be used in place of butter, if desired.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 14.8 34.6 4.7 37 186 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1