Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat; close cover. Lay out three 18-inch long pieces of aluminum foil on a work surface, dull side facing up.
- Smear 1/2 tablespoon butter in the middle of the first piece of foil. Add 1/3 of the potato slices, onion, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the garlic powder; season with salt and pepper. Fold up the edges of the foil over the vegetables to create an almost leak-proof packet, making sure to seal the edges. Repeat with last 2 pieces of foil and the remaining ingredients to make 2 more packets.
- Reduce the heat of the grill to medium. Place foil packets on the grate; cook until potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can chop, dice, or slice the onion and bell pepper, whichever your prefer.
- Cooking spray or margarine can be used in place of butter, if desired.
- Sometimes I use minced dried onions when I don't have any fresh. I've also used fresh garlic instead of the powder.
- I also think that a splash of Mrs. Dash® instead of the salt works great and gives it even more flavor.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 3.1 42.3 5.1 8 61 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1