Oven-Baked Potato Slices
"I created this recipe by accident. After already starting dinner one night I realized I didn't have enough potatoes on hand to make mashed, so I improvised and came up with these baked potato slices. It's quick and easy and they are delicious. Just line your cookie sheet with nonstick foil and clean up is a snap! Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes, garlic powder, black pepper, celery seed, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt into a zip-top bag. Shake to coat evenly.
- Pour entire contents of bag onto a large baking sheet and spread evenly. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes reach desired crispness, turning frequently to brown evenly, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool slightly and pour into a serving dish.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Alternatively, you may layer potatoes on a cookie sheet, drizzle olive oil over them, and then sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 13.7 37.4 4.4 0 110 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written and at 45 minutes I ended up with oven baked potato chips that were crispy and full of flavor. While not a side dish as I had intended them to be, they were excellent actually. I...