Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 170
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Take 1/2 cup ice cream out of the freezer and allow to melt, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Rub olive oil over the peaches. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the halved peaches.
- Grill peaches until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from grill and place into individual serving bowls. Top each peach with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle peach halves with the melted vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with crushed amaretti cookies.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You CAN microwave the ice cream, but I do NOT recommend doing so. I would suggest allowing the ice cream to melt at room temperature
- Shortbread cookies can substitute for the amaretti.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 6.4 26.8 2 16 39 Full nutrition