Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove mushroom stems and reserve caps. Chop stems finely and place in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper to mushroom stems and mix well.
- Brush mushroom caps with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Place in a large baking dish with undersides of caps facing up. Spread 1 tablespoon basil mixture over caps. Place 1 tomato slice on top of each cap.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leaving oven on. Top mushrooms with mozzarella cheese slices. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is completely melted over mushroom caps, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 322 calories; 27.9 4.4 14.3 36 544 Full nutrition