Chai Tea Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with liners.
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat until steaming, about 2 minutes. Add chai tea bags and steep for 10 minutes.
- Combine chai mixture, cake mix, eggs, oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl and beat using an electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium-high speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Add confectioners' sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing until fully incorporated. Pour in vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pipe or spread frosting onto cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle tops evenly with cinnamon.
You might also like
Per Serving: 237 calories; 9.7 36.2 2.5 34 165 Full nutrition