Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 211
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Cream together bananas and avocado in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer. Pour in eggs and milk; mix well.
- Whisk whole wheat flour, brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Pour flour mixture into banana mixture slowly and mix until incorporated. Add walnuts and mix for 1 minute.
- Divide batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 211 calories; 7.2 34.4 5.4 32 320 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed the recipe exactly and they are phenomenal. Only 5 WW freestyle points per muffin. Very satisfying. Thanks! I definitely will be making these as a staple. ??