Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 483
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Stir tortilla chips and butter together in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven, leaving oven on. Cool on a wire rack.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and cook, stirring, until crumbly and no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Pat beef dry with paper towels and return to the skillet.
- Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix. Stir remaining taco seasoning and salsa into beef. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and reserved taco seasoning mix, beating until blended. Add Cheddar cheese and beat until blended. Spread mixture evenly over crust and 1 inch up sides of pan. Spoon in beef mixture.
- Combine sour cream and flour in a bowl; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake in the hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and release sides of pan.
- Serve warm, cold, or room temperature with a topping of lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can be made ahead of time and placed in fridge. Wait to add topping until right before serving.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 39.6 10.1 22 160 686 Full nutrition