Tuscan Pasta Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 318
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 cups)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, Italian dressing, vegan mayonnaise, celery, cucumber, pepperoncini peppers, red onion, banana peppers, olives, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the dressing takes on a creamy consistency and all ingredients are thoroughly coated.
- Season salad with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate, mixing again just before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Other pasta shapes may be used in place of bow-tie pasta. You want to end up with 2 cups of cooked pasta.
- The pepperoncini peppers can be either sweet or mild.
- Real bacon bits or diced, cooked meat can be added to create a robust Mediterranean meal.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 26.9 15.7 5.2 9 1174 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1