1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a layer of olives, sage, garlic, chile pepper, rosemary, bell pepper, sesame-ginger seasoning, pepperoncini pepper, and oregano into the bottom of a container. Add a layer of feta cheese. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Pour olive oil into the container to cover feta mixture completely. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Sometimes when you buy feta cheese, it happens to be very salty; that's the time when I marinate it. I use this marinated feta as a main ingredient for Greek salad or just topping on toasted baguettes, similar to bruschetta. My friends and family like it.
- You can use a green or yellow bell pepper instead of red, green olives instead of black, and rapeseed oil instead of olive oil, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 32.6 5 9.8 59 867 Full nutrition