Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine Italian seasoning, basil, paprika, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil and stir marinade well. Add squash, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Slide vegetables onto wooden or metal skewers, alternating the different types as you go.
- Cook skewers on the bottom rack of the preheated grill, turning every 2 minutes, until vegetables are tender, 6 to 8 minutes total.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You could also use large white onions instead of pearl and cut them into small slices.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 14.3 10.4 2.2 0 12 Full nutrition