Chicken Fajita Skewers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 skewers)
- Combine cilantro, oil, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a big bowl. Add chicken, onion, and bell peppers and toss vigorously until all vegetables and meat are coated with the seasonings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Assemble kabobs on skewers with 3 pieces of meat opposite the vegetables.
- Cook kabobs on the preheated grill, turning constantly to prevent burning, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately by placing 1 kabob on a plate with a warm tortilla, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for 1 hour before assembling the kabobs. I place a piece of foil on the top of the grill to prevent the vegetables from falling through the grate on the BBQ. Also, keeps them from charring.
- Feel free to use cubed beef in place of chicken.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 14.8 23.6 10.4 30 400 Full nutrition