Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 700
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 potatoes)
- Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place onto a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 8 minutes. Turn potatoes over and microwave until tender, about 7 minutes more.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes. Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink on the surface, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the ketchup, chili sauce, chili powder, and garlic powder; continue cooking until the ground beef is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Split the baked potatoes open lengthwise and gently fluff the flesh with a fork. Top with the hot beef mixture and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute ground turkey or chicken for the ground beef, if you'd like. Play with the vegetables you add into the meat mixture--you can do carrots, celery, and even beans.
- You can also put the finished dish into a preheated oven on broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese.
Per Serving: 700 calories; 31.2 74 34 99 1299 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1