Bacon Cheeseburger-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 497
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 baked potatoes)
- Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place in a microwaveable baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Microwave on high until fork-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute beef with onion, tomato, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in gravy and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes onto individual serving plates and smash each with a fork. Cover potatoes with the beef mixture, then top with Cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Original recipe is good for 4 to 6 potatoes.
- Substitute BBQ sauce for the gravy if desired.
Per Serving: 497 calories; 25.5 39.7 27.6 81 1082 Full nutrition