Loaded Baked Cauliflower
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Add cauliflower and boil until fork-tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add sour cream, butter, salt, and pepper to the cauliflower. Mash to desired texture, adding more sour cream for a creamier consistency.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to an 8-inch baking dish. Top with Cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use frozen cauliflower if you'd like.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 23.8 9 18.7 72 566 Full nutrition