Stuffed Mediterranean Baked Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 50 m servings 198
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Soak garbanzo beans in water for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Rinse and drain beans. Place in a pot and cover with 3 cups water. Boil until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water for 2 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove and discard garbanzo bean skins. Place beans in a bowl and add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, smoked paprika, and sea salt. Stir gently until beans are covered and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Rub sweet potatoes with remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Place potatoes face-down on the baking sheet with the beans.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Stir garbanzo beans gently with a wooden spoon and continue cooking about 15 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven. Flip sweet potatoes over so they are flesh-side up; smash down insides of sweet potatoes with a spoon and place on a serving plate.
- Mix hummus, garlic, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and dill together in a bowl.
- Fill centers of sweet potatoes evenly with hummus mixture. Top with roasted garbanzo beans, tomatoes, and parsley. Drizzle each with lemon juice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 198 calories; 3.7 36.4 6.2 0 138 Full nutrition