Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 575
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- While potatoes bake, place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels. Let cool 10 minutes. Crumble.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Slice tops off of potatoes and scoop out insides to form a deep bowl. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1 pinch parsley, salt, and pepper to each potato.
- Crack an egg into each potato. Top each with an additional 1/2 tablespoon butter. Divide bacon and Cheddar cheese between the 2 potato bowls.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon parsley.
Per Serving: 575 calories; 26.3 65.3 21.3 246 499 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this with thinly sliced leftover beef fillet tenderloin instead of bacon. I am sure bacon is just as good. Bacon and steak would probably be heavenly. Resist the temptation to cook the e...
Fast and easy...my kind of meal. More time to spend with my company.