Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine onion, fennel bulb, celery, and olives in a food processor with a slicing blade; process until everything is cut into a slaw-like consistency. Alternative use a knife to cut onion, fennel bulb, and celery into 1/8-inch thick strips and olives into rounds.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over low heat. Add vegetable-olive mixture and season with salt and lemon zest. Cook and stir until everything is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread out vegetable mixture on the bottom of a 9x12-inch pan and set red snapper on top. Drizzle with white wine, olive oil, and lemon juice. Scatter butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes. Move oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Broil red snapper for 2 minutes, making sure that it does not overcook.
You might also like
Per Serving: 395 calories; 25.8 12.7 25.1 64 365 Full nutrition