English Muffin-Sausage Breakfast Casserole
14 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 10 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cook ground sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Spread torn English muffin pieces along the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Layer cooked sausage, onions, bell peppers, and Cheddar cheese over English muffin pieces.
- Combine eggs, milk, basil, and pepper in a bowl; whisk until well combined. Pour egg mixture into the baking dish. Gently press down on top of the casserole mixture with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Uncover casserole and bake in the preheated oven until casserole is set and eggs are cooked, about 35 minutes. Check by inserting a knife. Let cool for 15 minutes before eating.
You might also like
Per Serving: 297 calories; 18.5 15.1 17.2 189 622 Full nutrition