Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8x8-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch pan.
- Cover the bottom of the prepared pan with 1/2 of the sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Mix together heavy cream, dry mustard, salt, and paprika in a bowl. Pour 1/2 of the mixture over the cheese in the prepared pan.
- Break eggs over the top, making sure not to break yolks. Cover with remaining cream mixture and top with remaining sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you want the eggs well done, bake them for 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 19.4 2.6 14.3 226 446 Full nutrition