0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 470
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Scoop out the bread from the center of the baguette pieces, or make a depression by pushing the centers down with your fingers. Place bread boats on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl until blended. Add Cheddar cheese, onion, bell pepper, and 1/2 of the bacon; mix to combine. Pour egg mixture into the bread boats.
- Bake in the preheated oven until until the egg mixture is fully set, 20 to 25 minutes. Broil for a few minutes if egg is not fully set; watch carefully to make sure edges of the bread don't burn.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Four large eggs may be used in place of 3 medium eggs.
- Ham or sausage may be substituted for bacon, if desired.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 24.9 32.9 28.7 328 911 Full nutrition