4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 399
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8x10-inch crisp )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter an 8x10-inch glass baking dish.
- Bring a stockpot full of water to a rapid boil. Plunge peaches gently into the boiling water for 30 to 45 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and place into a bowl of ice water. Peel peaches, cut each into 8 wedges, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and orange zest to the bowl with the peaches. Mix well to coat. Fold in raspberries. Let sit for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup flour, remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, butter, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix topping until well combined into pea-sized crumbs.
- Pour fruit mixture into the prepared baking dish. Cover fruit evenly with crumble topping. Place the baking dish on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden brown and fruit juices are bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Remove crisp from the oven and let cool, 45 minutes to 1 hour, before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This dish can also be assembled in individual ramekins and served immediately out of the oven.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 19.5 54.9 3 50 69 Full nutrition