Peach and Raspberry Crumble
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine peaches, raspberries, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Combine oats, flour, butter, remaining 1/4 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl; mix crumble topping thoroughly until smooth and not lumpy.
- Pour fruit mixture into a large ceramic baking dish, spreading evenly. Top evenly with oat crumble mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add more oats, depending on how 'oaty' you want it to be.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 10.6 50.5 4.3 24 238 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1