Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- Place oats into a bowl and add milk. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix egg, oil, and prunes together in a bowl. Add oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Pour flour mixture into oat mixture and stir batter gently until just blended.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a thin knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 154 calories; 5.1 23.4 3.9 15 289 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1