Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 40 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a pot. Pour in oats and return to a boil while stirring. Reduce heat and let simmer until water is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove oats from heat and immediately stir in walnuts and raisins. Stir in agave nectar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Divide oat mixture into 4 portions in bowls. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, up to 5 days.
- When ready to prepare, add 2 tablespoons milk to each portion. Heat in a microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring halfway through cook time.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use brown sugar instead of agave nectar if preferred.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 8 46.2 7.5 2 118 Full nutrition