Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 2-quart baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix blueberries, chia seeds, sugar, lemon zest, juice, and salt together in a 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- Whisk cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture looks like small peas. Mix in buttermilk, then fold in corn kernels.
- Drop golf ball-sized scoops of the cornmeal batter over the blueberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until blueberry juices are bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cool for 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 291 calories; 13.8 40.5 4.1 31 583 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1