Marinated Skirt Steak
10 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is an old family recipe we used to make for summer cookouts. I have tried this marinade with other cuts of beef, but found it really works well with skirt steak. Over 40 years later, this is still a favorite. The end result with this marinade is similar to teriyaki but much less sugary."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, and ginger in a large bowl. Stir well. Liberally shake garlic over each piece of skirt steak and place into marinade. Ensure that marinade completely covers skirt steak. Refrigerate and allow meat to sit in marinade overnight until ready to cook.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook steak on the preheated grill until steak is firm and only slightly pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use beef flap meat.
- Editorial Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 10.8 8.8 25.5 59 1865 Full nutrition