Breakfast Cheesecake with Granola Crust
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Toss oats, almonds, coconut, flax meal, ground ginger, and salt together in a bowl to combine.
- Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, 1/3 cup honey, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Add to the oat mixture and stir using a wooden spoon, or your hands, until well combined. Press mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan until crust is approximately 1/3-inch-thick on all sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown and the bottom of the crust is set, about 25 minutes. Remove and cool completely in the pan, about 1 hour. Run a knife around the sides of the pan and gently remove crust from springform pan.
- Whip Neufchatel cheese on medium-high speed with an electric mixer in a bowl until completely smooth. Add Greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until mixture is smooth and thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust sweetness by adding more honey if necessary.
- Pour filling into cooled crust, and refrigerate cheesecake for at least 1 hour. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 301 calories; 16.9 31.4 8.7 36 181 Full nutrition