Dukkah Roasted Potatoes
"Dukkah is an Egyptian seasoning made with nuts, seeds, and spices, traditionally used as a dip for bread, along with olive oil. You should see what it does to roasted potatoes! Everyone has their favorite variation of dukkah. Many dukkah recipes are available online or look in ethnic markets or the international section of your grocery store. You may need to adjust the salt, depending on the saltiness of the dukkah you use."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 209
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes and garlic cloves in a 11x13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, stirring potatoes every 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix butter and dukkah. Brush over potatoes, then return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and golden. Sprinkle with salt and garnish with parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you are using smaller potatoes pieces (1 inch), decrease initial cooking time to 30 minutes before adding the dukkah mixture.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 12.5 27.3 3.8 15 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1