Zesty Parmesan-Breadcrumb-Crusted Zucchini
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 78
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch round pie dish with pan spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices in a shingle fashion from the outside edge of the dish to the center.
- Mix together the salt, spices, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in the oil to coat all the breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the zucchini. Make sure you get all the nooks and crannies of the zucchini slices.
- Place in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the zucchini is cooked through.
You might also like
Per Serving: 78 calories; 4.8 8.1 3 3 315 Full nutrition