Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower and boil until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and place into the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
- Blend together Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, ground mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a bowl; beat with an electric blender until smooth.
- Spoon blended mixture over cauliflower and stir until cauliflower is completely coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 132 calories; 3 8.1 17.9 10 616 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a FABULOUS recipe, even if you're not doing low-carb. The whole family enjoyed this one and my daughter asked for seconds. The only change I made was using a bag of frozen broccoli I n...