Gluten-Free Black Bean Quesadillas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 quesadillas)
- Coat a heavy skillet with 1/2 tablespoon butter and melt over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until onion is soft, about 3 minutes. Add black beans, corn, salsa, cumin, coriander, salt, and chili powder. Cook until reduced to your liking, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter in a separate skillet over medium heat. Place 1 tortilla in the pan, top with a layer of Cheddar cheese, and top 1/2 tortilla with the bean mixture. Fold tortilla in half and cook until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, cheese, and bean mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I used all organic ingredients in these. For the gluten-free tortillas, I used Ezekiel 4.9 Sprouted Grain tortillas; they came out really tasty! I also used a mild, smoky tomato salsa which was a big hit with the kid.
- Use any cheese you like in this.
- Feel free to swap butter out for oil.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 14.9 54.3 18.8 37 1643 Full nutrition