Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 quesadillas)
- Combine avocado, tomato, mozzarella cheese, corn, cilantro, green onions, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread avocado mixture evenly over one side of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half and press gently together.
- Cook each quesadilla in an ungreased frying pan over medium heat for about 45 seconds. Flip and continue cooking until cheese is melted, about 45 seconds more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use thawed frozen corn instead of canned, if you'd like.
- You can use parsley instead of cilantro, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 14 45 12.6 14 720 Full nutrition