Grilled Fish Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Coleslaw
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 tacos)
- Quarter and thinly slice the cabbage; put in a large bowl. Mix sour cream, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, garlic, and salt in a separate bowl. Pour sour cream mixture over the cabbage and toss to combine. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, cumin, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Place fish in the bowl and evenly coat with marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- While the fish is marinating, preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining salt and pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Divide fish among tortillas and top with coleslaw, avocados, tomatoes, and cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The coleslaw can be made up to 1 day ahead.
- You can cook the fish in the oven instead of on the grill, if you'd like. Place the fillets on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil, and cook in a preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven until firm, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 13.2 21.3 11.2 28 456 Full nutrition