Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 164
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place popcorn, oil, and salt in a 4-quart pan. Cover with a lid; make sure lid is not too tight so steam can escape.
- Place the pan over high heat. Move pan back and forth when kernels begin to pop. Continue shaking the pan until popping sounds slow down. Remove from heat. Stir in any salt that accumulated on the sides and transfer popcorn to a large bowl.
- Add butter to the hot pan to melt. Drizzle melted butter over the popcorn. Drizzle lime juice and zest over the top.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle seasonings and Cotija cheese over the popcorn; toss to mix.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use vegetable oil instead of canola.
- You can use Parmesan cheese instead of Cotija for a different version.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 12.5 10.9 3.3 19 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1