Peanut Butter Trail Mix Bars
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Mix together granola, bran cereal, dry milk, cranberries, sunflower seeds, almonds, raisins, and flax seeds in a large bowl.
- Bring honey, brown sugar, and salt to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir peanut butter and vanilla extract into the honey mixture until melted and combined.
- Add peanut butter-honey mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Press mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan lined with parchment or waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also stir in 1 cup chocolate chips after adding peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients. Let the mixture cool slightly before adding the chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 13.2 31.8 8.3 < 1 119 Full nutrition