Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 bars)
- Combine rice cereal, oat cereal, nuts, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Pour agave and sugar into a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until boiling, 3 to 5 minutes. Boil for 1 minute. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract; stir until peanut butter is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; mix well. Spray a 10x15-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Press mixture into the pan. Let stand until firm and set, about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use honey instead of agave syrup if preferred.
- Replace sunflower seeds with other seeds if desired. Shelled pumpkin seeds are green, which adds a fun look. Raw sesame seeds have a lot of calcium.
- I also mixed in 4 tablespoons Trader Joe's® Organic Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder at the end for extra punch and chocolaty goodness. Because who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate together?
Per Serving: 106 calories; 6.3 11.3 2.7 0 39 Full nutrition