Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 541
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in flour, salt, and dry mustard and mix well. Return to heat; pour in milk, stirring constantly until mixture is simmering, thick, and smooth. Add white Cheddar cheese and processed cheese; stir occasionally until melted.
- Pour cooked macaroni into a large baking dish, followed by sauce. Stir to combine. Top with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 541 calories; 22.4 61.1 22.8 64 829 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
FANTASTIC!!!! I I made the recipe as is and it’s perfect! I would make no changes at all. This is definitely a crowd pleaser at my house! Thank you for an easy, yummy recipe!