Homemade Spicy Mac and Cheese with Tomatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 562
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with jalapeno, tomato bisque, and green chilies together in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and let simmer.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add shells and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and place into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over pasta and stir in 1/2 Colby-Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 pepper Jack cheese. Top with remaining 1/2 Colby-Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese begins to brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 562 calories; 30.7 45.2 27.2 93 1330 Full nutrition