Ingredients45 m servings 419
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant. Add shrimp, white wine, and lemon juice; continue to cook and stir until shrimp is bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes until well combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup butter, bread crumbs, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, and parsley in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Place cooked pasta into shrimp scampi mixture; toss until fully coated in sauce. Add remaining Parmesan cheese and toss well. Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 419 calories; 20.8 33.4 22.6 165 732 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I will add a few more shrimp next time. Very tasty.
Didn't care for it at all. I will stick with classic shrimp scampi.
Very tasty and easy to prepare. Although, I did add an extra half lemon, No changes really necessary! Family devoured it! Will make regularly!
I made this tonight for my wife and we loved it. I made it just as it said in the recipe. We are already talking about the different things we can do with it. Thanks for the recipe. It’s a Keepe...
So simple! I forgot a lemon at the store and had to use bottle lemon juice. It was so delicious!!!
I doubled the sauce portion to make it a little more liquid like. It tasted awesome !
I will make it again but will cut back on the bread crumb topping, I thought it was to much, I cut the shrimp in pieces but only because we had large jumbo shrimp, but we had no left overs which...
So good! Love the little dash of red pepper spike to it! Be careful to NOT over broil! I should have lowered my oven rack because I burnt a little bit of the bread crumb mixture; but scraped i...