Wood Sorrel Savory Onion Tart
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat butter over medium-low heat in a skillet. Cook and stir shallots and onion in butter until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt.
- Increase heat to medium. Pour white wine into the skillet and cook until evaporated. Stir in flour. Add sorrel and stir constantly for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
- While sorrel mixture is cooling, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Combine sorrel mixture with egg mixture, 1/2 Gruyere cheese, and 1/2 Parmesan cheese. Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust. Top with remaining 1/2 Gruyere cheese and 1/2 Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean and tart is firm, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 405 calories; 33.4 15.5 10.9 164 497 Full nutrition