Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 198
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini frittatas)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over high heat. Once hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as it browns, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the chopped peppers and cook until soft, about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, Parmesan, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Add the cooked sausage and peppers. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion, and oregano and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Remove mini frittatas from the oven. Top each with a spoonful of the sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. Reserve the remaining sauce for serving. Continue baking to melt the cheese, 5 minutes more. Top with parsley and basil.
You might also like
Per Serving: 198 calories; 15.3 3.6 11.7 206 190 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1